- IDENTITY AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “.RGPD“), the personal data collected through the data collection forms of the Portal and cookies will be treated confidentially by AAI and will be incorporated into a register of processing activities whose owner and responsible is AAI. If you have any questions regarding data protection, you can write to email@example.com.
2. PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data collected through the Website will be processed by AAI, which holds the status of Data Controller, for the following purposes:
- To provide the data subject with access to services of an informative, administrative and training nature: AAI will process personal data to provide data subjects who consent to this purpose with informative, administrative and training services such as informing them of news related to the activity carried out by AAI, membership procedures, access to scholarship programs, seminars, etc… The basis of legitimacy that allows AAI to process personal data for this purpose is consent, in accordance with article 6.1.a RGPD.
- To send communications relating to the activities carried out by AAI: AAI will process your data to send to interested parties who consent to it, communications by any means of communication, relating to the activities and functions carried out by AAI. The basis of legitimacy that allows AAI to process personal data in accordance with this purpose is consent, in accordance with article 6.1.a RGPD.
In the data collection forms, the fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory so that if the User does not provide the corresponding data, AAI may at its sole discretion deny the corresponding service. Likewise, AAI will request prior consent from the interested party when the data provided is to be used for a purpose other than that for which it was provided or requested.
The personal data collected will be kept until the interested party cancels and terminates their relationship with AAI and, in the case of cookies, until the end of the persistence period of each cookie. At the end of the periods indicated, AAI will keep your data duly blocked for a period of 5 years for the sole purpose of meeting any liabilities of any kind that may arise. Your personal data will be deleted when such responsibilities expire.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
AAI will treat your personal data in the strictest confidence. It has also adopted: (i) the security levels required by the Regulation on Security Measures approved by Royal Decree 994/1999, of 6 June 1999; and (ii) additional appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your personal data and to prevent its destruction, loss, unlawful access, or unlawful alteration. In determining these measures, criteria such as the scope, context and purposes of the processing, the state of the art and the risks involved were taken into account.
4. THIRD PARTY ACCESS TO DATA
Your personal data will not be passed on to other persons or companies to be used for their own purposes. However, some entities subcontracted by AAI may have access to personal data and information to assist AAI in the management of the Website. AAI ensures that all these entities comply with data protection regulations, which are also directly applicable to them. The entities to which AAI will allow access and communicate your personal data are:
- Application development entities for the maintenance of websites and AAI management tools.
- Internet service providers for access and support of AAI’s websites and management tools.
- Support entities in order to solve any incident that the interested party may have, as well as to carry out maintenance tasks on the Website.
You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, portability and opposition by contacting AAI by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. The application must contain a copy of your ID card or other equivalent identification document, as well as the minimum content provided for in the applicable regulations. If the application does not meet the specified requirements, AAI may require it to be corrected. No consideration shall be required for the exercise of the rights. Likewise, in the event that you consider that AAI has processed your personal data in breach of the regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or the corresponding supervisory authority. Your data protection rights are as follows: