To end our series of DIALOGUES OF LIGHT ON THE NET we present you the special Dialogue on education “Teaching Lighting in Spain”, in which we will count with outstanding figures in the world of teaching in the field of Lighting.
In this Dialogue of Light in the network we will have the following guests:
- Carlos Andreu. Director of the CTE (Centre of Technology of the Spectacle of Madrid).
- Miguel Angel Camacho. Lighting Professor at the RESAD in Madrid.
- Eneko Candina. Director of the Escuela Técnica del Espectáculo Trade Training.
- Luis Perdiguero. Director and teacher of DiiVANT.
- Jordi Planas . Director of ESTAE – School of Performing Arts Techniques of the Institut del Teatre.
- Pedro Serrano. Professor of Lighting and Scenic Space at the ESAD of Cordoba.
- Javier Urdániz. Coordinator of the area of shows and lighting teacher MasterD Audiovisual School.
Date:July 3, 2020 Time:6:00 pm – 7:30 pm